Able & Tireless

The Wonderful World of Cable & Wireless Software Developers

Able & Tireless Home | Contact

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Welcome To Able & Tireless.

Today I spent half an hour at the end of the day filling in my Daily Task Worksheet, rather than being able to go home. Its so upsetting that I can barely speak. Even now. 3 hours after the event. Although I did manage to fix almost all the problems with the Complex Rating project. And my bonus has hit my account, which is nice. The big question now becomes, do we:

a) ignore the horrible admin tasks (hourly timesheets, skills lists, daily task worksheet) and accept that in March we'll lose some of the bonus for being a "bad employee", but accept that the benefits include a much nicer life and happier existence.

OR

b) Pucker up and fill our the excel spreadsheets and think of the cash and generally be a "good employee" despite the fact it makes life worse.

Well, cash isn't everything, ya know?


Comments: Post a Comment